- You can use Campfire for personal use.
- You can’t copy and distribute it on other websites or include it in a package.
- You can make translations of Campfire, and you don’t have to ask for permission; you already have permission. You can’t translate and redistribute the entire mod; you can only create and distribute a Campfire.esm-dependent plug-in and translate the message forms in the plug-in. You can also translate and distribute the Campfire_<LANGUAGE>.txt files used by SkyUI’s Mod Configuration Menu.
- You can create Campfire-dependent mods and distribute them. You don’t need permission to do this; you already have permission. As above, you can’t redistribute the entire mod with your mod.
- You can create mods that use the CampUtil API. You can’t include CampUtil API code or the rest of Campfire in your own mod; you must require that your users install Campfire in order to take advantage of the things offered by CampUtil.
- If you have a question, just contact me at email@example.com.
- Thank you for using Campfire and respecting my wishes for how I intend for it to be used and distributed. You’re awesome.
=== License Agreement ===
FAIR END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Modified from The Simple EULA Project
1. Chesko (“Mod Developer”) grants you a license to install and use this software (“Mod”) on all computers you own. You may create backups to the Mod but do not circulate/distribute them in public. If you do not agree to the following terms of this license, please uninstall and remove all copies.
2. The Mod is protected by the copyright laws of the U.S. and other countries, and Mod Developer retains all intellectual property rights in the Mod. You may not separately publish, sell, market, distribute, lend, lease, rent, or sublicense the Mod. However, this license is not to be construed as prohibiting or limiting any fair use sanctioned by copyright law, such as permitted library and classroom usage or reverse engineering.
3. The Mod is provided “as is,” with all faults, defects and errors, and without warranty of any kind.
4. Mod Developer has taken reasonable steps to keep the Mod free of harmful code.
5. This agreement will apply from the date of the installation of the Mod.