Improves the caster’s warmth rating by 10 points for 300 seconds.
Foxskin is an apprentice level Alteration spell which provides added warmth for spellcasters, who may opt not to wear armor in order to cast spells more effectively.
- Armor – Fox, 10 pts for 300 sec
- Mage Armor, increases the spell’s magnitude to 20 pts (rank 1), 25 pts (rank 2), or 30 pts (rank 3).
- Alteration Dual Casting; dual-casting Foxskin increases its duration to 330 sec.
- Mage Armor bonuses only apply if you are not wearing any armor (other than a shield). Otherwise, the default value still applies.
|Type||Defensive||Casting||Fire and Forget|
|Spell ID||xx04CEC2||Editor ID||_Frost_ExposureArmorSpell_1|
|Base Cost||18||Charge Time||0.5|
|Tome ID||xx056645||Tome Value||105|
- Unmarked location south of Pinewatch, in a tent. (Console command: coc POIPineForest33)
- Unmarked location north of Snow Veil Sanctum, in a tent. (Console command: coc POINorthernCoast06a)
- Unmarked location southeast of Sleeping Tree Camp, at the bottom of a gate opened by a nearby pillar puzzle. (Console command: coc POITundra14)
|Appears in random loot at level||10+|